Monday, June 30, 2014

Yay, I completed the Adobe Youth Voices online course!


image


Recently I have been one of 12 teachers in South Africa participating in the Adobe Youth Voices programme where youth are encouraged to make video media that gives a voice to an issue. The idea is that the teachers do the very comprehensive, well-designed course and then teach their students what they have learned. The 12 of usfrom South Africa joined a group from around the world in this online course and viewed each other’s’ progress along the way. During the course we learned how to use Adobe Premier for video editing and Adobe Photoshop Essentials for editing still photos. This was really a superb though demanding  course (especially when time is at a premium) and I was thrilled when I received my Certificate of Participation for completing the course!

AYV_certificate_Fiona


Unfortunately my Grade 7, 8 and 9s didn’t get their media completed in time to enter the Adobe competition. Howver the winners have been announced and can be viewed on this post Celebrating the Adobe Youth Voices Awards Winners

No comments:

Post a Comment