Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Did you know that Google automatically shared Blogger posts to Google+?

If you have a Blogger blog - did you see this post? ‘Google now automatically shares Blogger posts to Google+, turns feature on by default for linked accounts’ http://goo.gl/16XJLL

image

I didn’t even know about this! In the past, to my knowledge,  I have always been asked if I want to share the post on Google+. This morning, however, for the first time I noticed my posts on my profile! I  set out to discover what was up and came across the above=mentioned post on http://thenextweb.com/ . This feature can be adjusted. The nextweb says, “If you want to avoid this occurrence the next time you publish a post, or you’d prefer to be prompted each time, Google says you can adjust your preferences in the Google+ tab of your Blogger Dashboard. If you’ve taken the steps to link Google+ to Blogger, however, the company assumes you’ll want to have your posts shared automatically.”

1. Look down the dashboard on the left to find Google+

image


2. You’ll notice the tick for automatic sharing is linked. You can change this to ‘Prompt to share on Google+’.

image


So there we have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment