Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The versatility of Google Docs via @soxnevad

I love exploring Susan Oxenvad’s amazing blog Cool Tools for Teachers – do visit it and also follow Susan on Twitter. On her blog I came across a post with this this brilliant representation of ‘Great ways of using Google Documents’. Not only does she illustrate how amazing and versatile Google Docs is for learning in the classroom, but she also demonstrates a fabulous way to use a Glogster for giving out information visually.  If you click on each part of the glog you will be taken to a post explaining that particular section of Google Docs. I have looked through those and they are great posts.  I am SO impressed with this! How about you? 

Susan's glog gives the option to embed, so that is what I will so! Don't forget to visit the original post here.


No comments:

Post a Comment