Sunday, November 18, 2012

Using a Learnist board to curate information about the iPad Summit in Boston

submitted by Fiona Beal
For a while now I have been wanting to learn how to use Learnist for curating. I have tried (and LOVE using) Pinterest and Scoopit and today it was Learnist's turn. Learnist makes it very easy to share what you know by curating the web. You can use videos, blogs, books, docs, images or anything on the web to explain . In my first attempt I used blogposts and a Google Docs presentation. Perhaps in my next Learnist I'll get more adventurous!

A Learnist board about the use of tablets
Since I am very interested in the use of  tablets in the classroom I thought a worthy topic would be to find out more about the recent iPad Summit which was held at Harvard in Boston earlier this month. I did an Internet search of relevant posts and was delighted with what I found.  So please take a look at my embedded Learnist. In one of our following Schoolnet blogposts I'll relate how to create a board using this great curation tool - Learnist.  

Simply click on the heading in this image to be taken to the completed Learnist board called 'Ipad Summit posts'.  


No comments:

Post a Comment