Thursday, November 1, 2012

Create a Blogger blog



One of the first things I think any teacher who is interested in technology-integration should do is create their own classroom blog.  A classroom blog can transform your class even if the only computer in the class is yours - your laptop! It will give the parents a peek into the classroom setup, and it will join you to a whole lot of new blogging teacher friends around the world. You can involve your students in your blog in so many exciting ways.  Google's Blogger is a great blogging platform that gives ample free space, and it is also very attractive to look at and user-friendly to use.

So, take the challenge and see if my instructions will help you.

Create a blog using Blogger’s updated interface
View more PowerPoint from Fiona Beal

Once you have created your blog there will be other  questions you will come up with. So the next Slideshare looks at the following questions and provides screenshots:

1.How can people join my blog?
2.How can I add a blogroll to my blog?
3.How can I edit a post I have just written?
4.How can I change my background template?
5.How can I set up my comment box?

Well, that should keep you occupied for a while, but the end result will be something you can be proud of. Tomorrow we will take a look at how to backup your blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment