Monday, February 8, 2016

Using Blogger to create blogs in Grades 5,6 and 7 - thanks to Google Apps!

This year I am very keen that all my classes from Grade 3 - 7 have their own blogs. I  have made the decision to use the following platforms:
Grades 3 and 4: Kidblog
Grades 5,6 and 7: Blogger blogs

One of the things I love about using Google Apps is that you can use Blogger with  Under 13s and have control over the blogs. I love the seeing how everything from Google works together! So far the Grade 6s and 7s have their blogs. They loved creating them I have to say! Tomorrow is the turn of the Grade 5s.

This is the presentation that I have created and added to Google Classroom as a guide should any of them not get finished creating their blog during my lesson with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment