Thursday, August 18, 2016

Do you know this free Google App for making downloadable collages - Fotojet?

Today I wanted to make some online collages in order to save space with photos in a blog post I was writing. I noticed that on the Google Chrome Web Store there is an app called Fotojet, so I  added it to my Google Chrome Apps and tried it out. I really like it.  Fotojet is a free online collage maker, graphic designer and photo editor.  It claims that it can turn your photos into a work of art! You can also find Fotojet online at https://www.fotojet.com/app.html .

Here’s how I used it once I had opened the app online.

1. Click on Make a Collage




2. Select Classic Collage
When the collage page opens there is quite a choice, I was pleased to see. However, I decided to select Classic Collage to suit my purposes.




3. Choose your template
There was a great choice of classic template designs.




4. Select your template option and add your photos to Fotojet.com
When you add the photos you have the option of choosing from Facebook or choosing from your computer. The photos I need I saved on my computer so I took that option.




5. Save, share or print your collage
Above the collage you create are the options to Save, Share or Print your selection. I selected Save and it immediately gave me a number of options for the Name, Quality and Size of the photo.




6. Do you want to share your image on social media?
You also get the option to share your image on social media should you wish to.



This is a great app for making colleges. I really recommend it. I can't wait to try out all the different options it offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment