Monday, February 25, 2013

UtellStory looks like an amazing digital storytelling application


Submitted by Fiona Beal
I am always on the lookout for interesting ways to get our students reading, writing, or creating in one way or another. Today I came across UtellStory and I must say I really want to try out this application. I have embedded their example of what a Utellstory can look like from the opening page of their website (http://www.utellstory.com) below.  

How to create a story
UtellStory has a 'how to' video on You Tube which explains how to go about creating a story. I like the fact that the final product can be shared and/or can be embedded on a blog. Here is he video.



Is UtellStory free?That is always the compelling question! Fortunately the website informs us that they have free and paid options as shown below


So, why not join me and give UtellStory a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment