Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Creative Writing #11:An African Storybook project report back from Karin Horne

I am always so thrilled when teachers send in some information about their writing for the African Storybook Project. I would like to thank Karin Horne, the Deputy Principal from Crawford Preparatory in Pretoria for sending in this picture and information. Karin says, “This is a picture of me down loading photographs from my camera and phone, to use in my story.”

image
Karin Horne from Crawford Preparatory School in Pretoria

Karin has also sent in the delightful story she wrote called ‘The sheep who wanted to knit.”

image


Thank you so much for sending in all of this to us, Karin. Perhaps you'll write another lovely story as well?

An opportunity for you the reader
If you are reading this and you feel you would like to write a story for the African Storybook Project yourself or with your class before the 21st June, Please could I invite you to do so. The following blogpost has the details...There’s still time to submit a story suitable for a Grade 3 reader for the African Storybook project. Join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment