Friday, August 28, 2009

A Voicethread

We are very excited because Miss Ale in Argentina has invited us to participate in a collaborative voicethread project with her Grade 6 group in a couple of weeks time. Today in class we practised using voicethread and we made a quick class newsletter. Great fun!


To view a full page of this voice thread please visit the following link. http://voicethread.com/share/588997/ (When you are there, click on the full page icon to the left of the closing cross. To obtain an even larger full page view in Internet Explorer click on View/Full screen).

5 comments:

  1. Hello Fiona and students!
    It's Miss Ale from Buenos Aires!
    WOW!!!! What an excellent Voicethread!!! Ours is about to be ready. It is taking us some time as I have 80 students and they all want to participate and record their voices!
    Thank you!
    Miss Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Fiona!
    I am Miss Ale's student and I am also very excited, on Monday, we are starting to record! We are going to have a great time!
    Kisses
    Belu D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Hamish. Your blog has inspired me to write my own blog. Your blog has nice movies, pets and photos. Thank you for a wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mrs Beal, Hello my name is James. Your blog is good and I liked some of your movies. Yours sincerely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Jenna from Grade 7 at FHPS. This blog is so cool. I am getting a lot of ideas for my blog. I realy like this voicethread idea. (I also love the little pets you can adopt.)

    ReplyDelete