Saturday, August 21, 2010

School Tube video

Have you ever thought of joining School Tube? It is a video sharing site mainly for school educational purposes, launched in 2007. What I like about it is that everything that is submitted is moderated by other teachers before being acepted. Every day I receive an email notification about the ‘video of the day’. (Unfortunately I rarely have the time to look at them!) Well, we are ‘twinned’ with a school in the Wirral in England, Great Meols Primary. They sent us, by post, a dvd of some poems that they had written about the Wirral and expressed in performances. I asked them if I could put this on to School Tube which I had just joined and they agreed. Here is their video.



The link to this video is http://www.schooltube.com/video/0b802cc5e385fdad0f20/Great-Meols-Primary-The-Wirrell

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fishhoek Primary. I have just discovered your blog and think it's fantastic. It is great to see so much collaborative learning happening at your school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear bonding through blogging

    I could not help looking at that video. Its soooooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What language do you speak?!?!?
    I live in Franconia N.H. its soooooo far away from south africa but its cool that I can comment and ask questions.
    look at our website@ mrferguson2010.weebly.com,
    anabel

    p.s. answer back

    ReplyDelete