Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How to add a YouTube video to your blog

I was very pleased to find out today, through one of my social networking links, that Blogger has its own YouTube Help Channel. It's called BloggerHelp and you can find it here. When I took a look I saw they had one on one of this week's topics - How to add a YouTube video to your blog. So I thought I would add it here. For those of you that are still unsure on how to do this here are some screen shots.

1. Find the video you want to download

2. Click on Share to first get the Internet address and embed button

3. Click on embed to get the HTML code

4. Paste the code into the HTML part of your blog

5. Your video will now appear miraculously on the Compose side of your blog
If you are reading this post, why not give it a go right now! 

1 comment:

  1. Neat blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme. Thanks

    Charlotte Nc Locksmith

    ReplyDelete