Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Microsoft Partners in Learning Institute #2: I am off to the inaugural Microsoft Partners in Learning Institute in Seattle

The fifty teachers from around the globe who have been selected to attend the inaugural Partners in Learning Institute at Microsoft’s headquarters in Seattle have been announced, and I am one of them! Whoopee!!!! What can be more exciting than that to a Cape Town teacher! There are THREE of us from South Africa which is even more exciting, as I know the other two teachers, and we will be spending the last week of July in Redmond, Washington. The fifty of us have been communicating and getting to know each other on the Partners in Learning Network, and we have also have four pre-assignments to complete. Mine are done fortunately and I am going to write posts about them. (That is the beauty of blogging – you can post things here and have them at your fingertips). So, USA, here I come!!!!! For the next while I will be writing posts under PIL institute #1-? to record my experiences.

1 comment:

  1. Dear fionabeal,

    I think your class is great it has lots of great videos that I like and I think many people do too. Let me recommend a blog the blog is called: http://themenagerie.edublogs.org/ it is awesome! And it is my class blog.

    ReplyDelete