Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's time for you to create your own Blogger blog - take the challenge!

Just the other day I was showing a group how to blog using one of my favourite sites - Blogger.com - when I discovered to my shock that the new interface was now mandatory. No more hiding behind what one was once comfortable with. I then decided to get to know the new interface and made screenshots as I went along. I would really like to share these with you and encourage you to make yourself a blog. A classroom blog is one of the things you can do to transform your class even if the only computer in the class is yours - your laptop!

So, take the challenge and see if my instructions will help you.

Create a blog using Blogger’s updated interface
View more PowerPoint from Fiona Beal

Once you have created your blog there will be other questions you will come up with. So the next Slideshare looks at the following questions and provides screenshots:

1.How can people join my blog?
2.How can I add a blogroll to my blog?
3.How can I edit a post I have just written
4.How can I change my background template?
5.How can I set up my comment box?

Well, that should keep you occupied for a while, but the end result will be something you can be proud of. If you happen to create a blog using these directions please let me know your blog address!

No comments:

Post a Comment