Sunday, October 20, 2013

[Grade 9] Make notes when watching an online video using Videonot.es


There are so many amazing educational videos in YouTube. How does one easily make notes from a video? I thought I would introduce the class to VideoNotes today. 
  • The students were first of all introduced to Google Drive.I made sure they know how to log in to their Google Drive account.
  • We then look though and discussed this presentation I made on using on Videonot.es.




The task I set was that they would use VideoNotes to summarise a video about blogging. I found a useful video on YouTube called ‘How to blog’. This is all in preparation for the blogs we will be creating soon.)



The students first opened Videonot.es and then opened the blogging video into the Videonotes interface. They summarised the video and then shared the file with me in Google Drive so that I can mark the file and return it via Google Drive.

This all worked REALLY well. I love using VideoNotes and highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment