Thursday, August 5, 2021

I love Book Creator

 I love Book Creator. You can do so much with it in a classroom.  The limited version is free for teachers and students to use. So awesome!

What is Book Creator?

Book Creator is a program one can use as an app in Google Chrome, in iOS on the iPad,  or as a browser app. Itois an amazing program that enables students to create and read multimodal digital books. They can do this so easiy and end up with an amazing digital resource. My students love it. They use it on their Chromebook browsers.  It is an ideal tool for enhancing student engagement through story creation and multimedia design. This YouTube video explains Book Creator so beautifully. 

 

What can you do with Book Creator?

So far I have used it with classes for presenting their stories and for presenting their projects. The results have been so inspiring. I will be showing examples in later blog posts. But there is so much more one can do with Book Creator at Primary school level. Take a look through this e-book. It gives ideas of what you can do with Book Creator in an elementary classroom.

How do you use Book Creator?

Jen Jonson gives a really great tutorial on how to use Book Creator, so I am going to embed it here. 


Try it out! you'll fall in love with it, like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment